- Array elements don’t all have to be the same type of value.
- Always make sure you understand all the “Try-it-Yourself”
- Functions can be assigned to a function property, and in this case they are called methods.
- As you can see, when we have multiple properties, we separate each property with a comma.
After you have learned the basics then you can start building beginner friendly projects. A class can extend another class, and objects initialized using that class inherit all the methods of both classes. They are a way to define a common pattern for multiple objects.
HTML and CSS
You’ve seen this stuff already in the course, but only in passing — here we’ll discuss it all explicitly. From basic syntax and data types to advanced topics such as object-oriented programming and DOM manipulation. Const does not mean “constant” in the way some other languages like C mean.
- In particular, it does not mean the value cannot change – it means it cannot be reassigned.
- This tutorial supplements all explanations with clarifying “Try it Yourself” examples.
- If you pass a number, that always evaluates to true unless it’s 0.